Friday, August 19, 2005

Who Doesn't Want One?


Probably a year or so ago a friend of mine got an iPod. Me, knowing this joker is broke all the time wondered where he got it. After politely asking "Dude, you owe me like twenty bucks, where's your broke self get an iPod?" he told me it was from a clever little marketing idea from the Gratis nework called www.freeipod.com. Well, cool. I want an iPod too. So badly i could scream. Just not quite badly enough to rake out the dough for one. and why should I pony up the cash when these folks are giving them away. So I signed up and the deal is this: You sign up for some offer like blockbuster online, or BMG music, or Napster, or some tooth whitening gel, and then get five friends to sign up for some stuff as well.

Well, the point of this story is that i must have no friends. Obviously I've lost a few friends with this blog. I mean, No way the Canton Police Department folks are going to sign up for anything and I don't think my pals over at blockbuster will either. And, I haven't even begun to talk about Cingular. OH my gosh, Cingular! I hate myself for capitalizing cingular. No more. So is it just that no one likes me and wants to help me get an iPod. Must be because I have 4 out of 5 people signed up. That means I only need one more person. I have only needed one more person for 5 months now. Five months I've been waiting for that last person to sign up. That joker i was talking about now has an iPod, a MacMini, and a PSP all from this site. I've got nuthin'.

So to make a long story short, be my friend, help me get an iPod and get on your way to getting your own iPod as well. Be number 5. To the person who is number 5 I offer you this. I will put any song you choose, so long as it is under 10 minutes in length, and put it on my iPod. I will never skip past it. I will never avoid it. I will listen to that song everytime it comes on, all the way through. Even if people start looking at me funny, I will listen to it. My hill's will be alive with the sound of music if that's your choice. I'll listen to the Barney song till the cows come home, if that's your choice. I don't care. I will do something I vowed never to do and listen to Creed if thats what you want. Although i plead with you not to make it Creed. Really. What do you say. Just follow the link. And make sure you use this link because it has my referance code in it and if you don't, I will not get credit for it.

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=15339073

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah um - I love my free ipod. It's great. :) Think of it this way though - since you don't have yours yet...now it can be a color ipod! :) Peace

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home