Thursday, August 11, 2005

Facebook, I Hate You!


Okay guys. I am not that old, but I am out of college, which exempts me from facebook (for those of you who don't know, facebook is an online community for college folk, to insure you are in college you have to supply a college email adress to sign up). What a bunch of a-holes. "Sorry, you can't be part of our club because you graduated college in a reasonable number of years." I mean, does facebook really offer a whole lot that myspace doesn't? No. Bastards. But they do have a bunch of "going on my eighth year of college to get my associates degree" pedifiles. Sorry I dont have a college email address. Why you may ask. Well, I'm not in college. But even when I was in college I didnt use my college email address because it was for getting homework from teachers only. Not socializing. That and no one wanted to write down gregmathewsykes@students.armstrongatlanticstateuniversity.ga.edu .

So I hate you facebook. And I would like to encourage my facebook using friends to leave it behind as well because I love you guys and I want to keep up with you guys. And with facebook I cannot do that. If facebook were a person I would smack him right in the face. . . with a book, and then laugh at the irony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home